Dana-Farber Care Card
The Dana-Farber Care Card is a re-loadable spending card for patients, family members, friends, staff, and other visitors to make cashless purchases for food and services around the Institute.
How does the Care Card account work?
Your Care Card is a prepaid spending account offering a safe and convenient way to make purchases at Dana-Farber’s accepting locations. You must add value to your account before using the Care Card, and you must have sufficient value available in your account to pay for each transaction. Each time you use your Care Card, the amount of the transaction will be deducted from your account. You may not spend more value than you have.
- Friends' Corner Gift Shop
- Friends’ Place
- Lavine Family Dining Pavilion (Yawkey 3)
- For Five Coffee Roasters (Dana Building, ground floor)
- Zakim Center
- Parking 1- Smith Exit Booth
- Parking 2- Yawkey P1 Lobby
- Parking 3- Yawkey P1 Lobby
- Cashier Booth (Yawkey P1)
We can send directly to gift recipient we will need persons name to register card please include in comments
We would happy to add a note !
- Visit : https://www.dana-farber.org/for-patients-and-families/my-dana-farber/care-card/
- Email : DFCICareCard@dfci.harvard.edu.