Marena Caress™ Pocketed Drain Bulb Management Camisole - CAR-815P-LP-11
The new Marena Caress™ Pocketed Drain Bulb Management Camisole features a built-in drain bulb management bra with an outer A-line top, for post-acute recovery following mastectomy and breast reconstruction procedures. This camisole includes 2 modesty pouches and 4 rings, that are repositionable, to support the drain bulb and anchor it to the band, which reduces motion and pressure on the incision sites. Side-entry openings are designed to allow tubes to feed from the port site to the bulb without obstruction. The A-line fit is loose against the torso and does not compress the bulbs or abdominal incision sites.
This camisole features a combined padded hook-&-eye/zipper front closure. Two Sunrise Puffs included.
The camisole is engineered with our FlexFit ™cups that integrates two cup sizes into one bra and accommodates breast volume variation due to swelling and prosthetic size variation.
This camisole is made with our TriFlex™ Lite fabric for superior stretch, effective wicking and cooling, and active silver antimicrobial protection. Our patented fabric maintains consistent compression when stretched to avoid a binding effect for superior comfort and support. Machine washable.
- Built in drain bulb management bra FlexFit™ Pocketed cups
- 2 integrated Sunrise Puffs - Both Sides
- Microfiber hook-&-eye shoulder closures
- Soft, elastic bra band with drain bulb pouch and rings
- Padded zipper front closure
- A-Line, with light, targeted compression areas
- TriFlex™ Lite patented soft stretch Lycra fabric