THE KINDNESS MISSIONS BOX
Good Evening, Agent: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to spread joy!
- Become a Secret Agent of Joy: Join in our mission to spread joy and kindness all across the world! Inside this box are over 50 top-secret kindness missions to complete! Can you complete them all and join the Joy Hall of Fame?
- Learn the Importance of Kindness: Teaches children the importance of being kind to family, friends, themselves, those around them, and the environment.
- Promotes Self-Care: Lays an early foundation of self-care by teaching kids that being kind to themselves is just as important as being kind to others.
- Work alone or assemble a team: Activities and kindness missions can be done independently, as a family, or with a group of friends.
- Develops Optimistic Outlooks: Practicing daily kindness help kids develop a positive mindset that helps build strong relationships with friends, family, and themselves
- Emotional Intelligence: Promotes emotional intelligence, empathy, social skills, motivation, and a sense of community in children.
- 5 Engaging Activities: Our lessons on kindness are all taught through engaging play and exploration. The five activities include a building project, a clay "friendship pot" project, origami projects, kindness postcards, and a deck of kindness mission cards.
- Fun and Rewarding Missions: Missions include simple tasks such as “give 5 people a genuine compliment today”, that can be done with little to no adult help to promote independence, and also includes bigger tasks such as "Clean up a local nature trail" that will require more planning but will leave kids with a huge sense of accomplishment.
- 5 instruction cards
- DIY wooden birdhouse
- 2 tubs of air-dry clay
- 50 sheets origami paper in assorted colors
- Self-care checklist
- Deck of 56 joy mission cards