EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product
as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Elegant and silky on your skin, this fluffy moisturizing sunscreen may be used every day or after facial treatments. Developed specifically for moderate to dry skin, it is beneficial for all skin types needing a moisture boost and UV protection. EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ can be worn alone or under makeup.
- 7.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Moisturizing UV protection for the face
- Ideal for use after laser, microdermabrasion and IPL treatments, chemical and glycolic peels
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenicprotection
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging